LIMITED TIME OFFER! When The Offer Hits Zero, The Offer Expires!
Do you feel like you’ve exhausted all of the things you can do during this challenging time?
- The world and many of it’s products and services at at our fingertips! One thing though…if it’s so easy to have everything done for you, what incentive do you have to get off your butt do something?
- Trust us, it’s great to be in shape and we couldn’t agree more that physical fitness is key to happiness. That said, how do you knwo the gym is safe? Are the machines being CONSTANTLY cleaned? How can You be sure?
- Netflix is great you’ll never really see everythign on the service but, you know, there’s only so many times you can re-watch Breaking Bad and Stranger Things, right?
- I’m sure you’ve Been on a Zoom call, a Duo or a Facetime, right? It’s a great thing to see people’s faces as we are inherently social creatures. That said, we all miss the element of human interaction, don’t we?
No matter what it is you’ve tried or are planning to try, what’s missing is the sense of adventure and accomplishment.
Don’t you love the feeling of finally getting something you’ve been working hard on? Wouldn’t it be great if it also served you AFTER life goes back to normal?
Well then, stop looking and start dancing!
RIGHT NOW is as good a time as any to start a skill which will allow you to be social, active, challenged and fulfilled
…All on your schedule, by yourself or with a partner, in the safety of a private room and with strict safety precautions!
- Yes! If your friend or significant other wants to join you to learn partner dancing, the price is exactly the same. Enjoy working on your own skills or learning a new skill with a partner!
- You can rest easy knowing first hand that safety is taken very seriously. Mask wearing is a must! With a teacher and either one or two students and plenty of hand sanitizer, we can practice safely and have a great time.
- Coordinate with your instructor to find a time that works great for your schedule.
Meet Your Teacher…
Hi, I’m Del Dominguez, founder of Mayambo…
Over the past 20 years, I’ve performed, taught, choreographed and coached all over the world.
But I wasn’t born dancing, far from it. I started in my 20’s and soon after, quit my corporate design job after being burnt out from the mundane day to day routine of my life and pursued dance as my passion.
Once I found dance, everything changed and I was literally transformed into a different person! I’m not saying you should do the same, but I AM saying that you SHOULD DANCE.
But perhaps more interesting to you, in my time as a dance educator, I’ve helped hundreds of people just like you who have been looking for something different and engaging to do with their personal time.
The reason I tell you this is because as much as I personally love dancing…
A big part of the joy of my life is helping others find the joy of dance. I can help you be happier and more active in your life.
These are some of the experiences our students have had
Working with Del and Mayambo
Del once told me that I would give up on me before he gave up on me, and he was right! Del is so patient. I’m not the quickest learner or the best dancer, but he’s very attuned to the strengths and weaknesses of his students…he doesn’t rush his students. Because of that, my skills have improved. He’s a very observant instructor. He’s an awesome dancer. And he’s very passionate about Salsa/Mambo. If you’re intimidated by the thought of privates, as I was, don’t be. He puts his students at ease. Every class is energy-filled and fun!
Nancy L. – Student
For me, working with Del is a genuine exchange of the joy of dance. He focuses on getting you seriously prepared for your dance journey, always pushing you to reach for your full potential. He challenges his students to exercise fundamentals, ensuring their ongoing success in whatever physical medium they wish to pursue. His teaching style reflects his character, caring about his students both as dancers and as people. He reminds you to never take yourself too seriously, and most importantly, he makes the whole learning process fun! It’s a pleasure to learn from Del ❤️
Michelle Z. – Student
I’m so grateful for the experience of learning mambo dancing Del Dominguez!!! He is a patient and talented instructor! He knows just how to motivate and what skills one needs to get to the next level of dance performance! Always keeping it fun and helping me grow! 😃🥳
Madalina M. – Student
I love working with Del, he’s so fun, so helpful, so kind and I’ve learned so much in the time I’ve worked with him. I think the thing I notice the most is that he really just has passion for dancing. Not only dancing but for teaching as well. Anyone I’ve seen him work with, gets that same passion for teaching and he really wants to pass that on. He really knows his stuff and his technique and he makes you want to learn it and work but you’ll have so much fun during the process!
Layla B. – Student
You might have some questions… thankfully we heard a lot of them already!
Here’s some of the most commonly asked questions we’ve received with answers that will help you feel good about pursuing private Salsa lessons.
How Long Are The Lessons?
All lessons would be for one hour of time. In order to be respectful of an appointment after yours, we end all lessons about 5 minutes early to wrap up and answer final questions as well as record any review videos for our students.
How does Scheduling Work?
Once we receive confirmation of payment, we will email you via the email on file from purchase. We will then coordinate with the student to find a time that works for their schedule.
Is Pricing The Same for One Or Two People?
Yes! We’re happy to offer the price of our private lessons to individuals AND couples. We often get friends who come in together and split the cost of their lesson and couples who are looking to do something fun.
What Should I Wear On My Lessons?
Clothing-wise, we recommend that students wear something comfortable. As for footwear, as long as the bottoms aren’t sticky, there shouldn’t be an issue. In regards to heels, we STRONGLY recommend heels with supportive straps/dance heels to avoid any potential injuries.
If you’re ready to start having more fun in your life…
Or if you’re already in love with dance but want to keep growing your skills instead of staying dormant at home…
It’s time to take action and dance!
Special Intro Private Lesson Package
Get Started And Save!
- Work one on one with a qualified instructor
- Plan the lessons around YOUR schedule
- Save over $50 Dollars with this exclusive offer
- > NEW STUDENTS ONLY <